Welcome to Empirical Purple

A blog by Simon Brady to cover a surprisingly wide range of geekiness, in a combination that no-one else does quite the same way. Probably. Either that, or it'll just be Simon talking about the likes of Football (usually the Soccer variety), PC & Tabletop Gaming, WWE, Movies, Music and occasionally even my actual job of Graphic Design, depending on what I'm up to in the world.



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hectic

This last week has been very busy. What with celebrating the day of my birth, sorting out the wedding, playing an awesome new card game (yes, 'geek' is now becoming 'nerd') and generally working away, I've not have time to do any blogging. I've not even played Blood Bowl, for crying out loud!

Rest assured, all three of you that read this blog (both men and the dog), that I'll get posting soon about all sorts of loveliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment