Welcome to Empirical Purple

A blog by Simon Brady to cover a surprisingly wide range of geekiness, in a combination that no-one else does quite the same way. Probably. Either that, or it'll just be Simon talking about the likes of Football (usually the Soccer variety), PC & Tabletop Gaming, WWE, Movies, Music and occasionally even my actual job of Graphic Design, depending on what I'm up to in the world.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Patient Zero

So I've gone and infected my other half with this cold bug, and now she's had two days off work, and now the whoooshing sound of my deadline has passed, I've come back to take care of her for this afternoon.

Making drinks, lunch, etc., blogging and general geekery while she's asleep... all the good stuff.

Manflu meant I had a lazyish weekend, while manflu has given her two sick days. Where's the justice in that, I ask you?

Well, at least it gives me a chance to catch up on some reading, play some games and tidy up (quietly) a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment