Welcome to Empirical Purple

A blog by Simon Brady to cover a surprisingly wide range of geekiness, in a combination that no-one else does quite the same way. Probably. Either that, or it'll just be Simon talking about the likes of Football (usually the Soccer variety), PC & Tabletop Gaming, WWE, Movies, Music and occasionally even my actual job of Graphic Design, depending on what I'm up to in the world.



Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Wait, June. What?

I'm not entirely sure how it's June 1st already. Never mind the fact that it's my deadline next week, or that June was when I was looking to start Season 2 of the Portal Wargaming Club Blood Bowl League.

And OMG it's fucking June already! Practically halfway through 2011, and the year has got away from me, as I figure it's probably still mid-April, or something.

This means I'm currently writing about stuff that's going to happen in late July, and it's depressing.

2 comments:

  1. You're getting old Purple. Time is passing you by and you don't even realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The realisation was kinda the point of this post, no?

    ReplyDelete