Welcome to Empirical Purple

A blog by Simon Brady to cover a surprisingly wide range of geekiness, in a combination that no-one else does quite the same way. Probably. Either that, or it'll just be Simon talking about the likes of Football (usually the Soccer variety), PC & Tabletop Gaming, WWE, Movies, Music and occasionally even my actual job of Graphic Design, depending on what I'm up to in the world.



Thursday, September 22, 2011

Explaining the Absence

I've been asked by all of two people as to why I've stopped putting up blogs, which means the readership of this blog is at least 2 higher than I thought.

After not being able to come up with an answer, I finally realised that it was to do with work.

No, nothing to do with the amount of work I have to do, taking up all my free time or anything, but the fact that I've been tasked with keeping up a blog for work, with Blogspot being the obvious choice.

This means, of course, that blogging (or rather, posting up extended versions of already-printed articles online for free) has now become part of my job, which means that blogging here feels like work.

And that's not good.

But fear not, both readers. There's presently a good deal going on in my life, so plenty of things to share. Lots at work, lots at home, lots at play. So there will be a post or two before September is gone, meaning the July-September break was just that: a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment