Welcome to Empirical Purple

A blog by Simon Brady to cover a surprisingly wide range of geekiness, in a combination that no-one else does quite the same way. Probably. Either that, or it'll just be Simon talking about the likes of Football (usually the Soccer variety), PC & Tabletop Gaming, WWE, Movies, Music and occasionally even my actual job of Graphic Design, depending on what I'm up to in the world.



Tuesday, November 01, 2011

That's twice, dammit

The great thing about blogging is that I can look back through my posts and see what was going on. A bit like a diary, only not so gay.

It means I can see that I last had a quick bout of the two-day cold back at the beginning of March. After a sore throat for a couple of days, last night I couldn't breathe through my nose thanks to all that 'orrible gunk, and generally had a shit night's sleep and feel crap today.

Two of these in a year is at least one too many, if not two. Onwards, with Lemsip and a scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment