Welcome to Empirical Purple

A blog by Simon Brady to cover a surprisingly wide range of geekiness, in a combination that no-one else does quite the same way. Probably. Either that, or it'll just be Simon talking about the likes of Football (usually the Soccer variety), PC & Tabletop Gaming, WWE, Movies, Music and occasionally even my actual job of Graphic Design, depending on what I'm up to in the world.



Friday, April 13, 2012

Może

Może, word of the moment. It means 'maybe' in Polish.

Maybe I'll start posting on here again, after a break of a couple of months. I've been all over the place, mentally, of late, but now things are starting to level out again.

Maybe I'll start on NationStates again, or maybe I'll consign Starblaydia to the history books for good. Both options are equally tempting.

Maybe I'll drop some of this excess weight through various ways and means and I'll feel a bit better about myself, or maybe I'll continue to put junk in my body and sit around doing very little, reaping what I sow.

Maybe I'll try to change jobs, earn some more money and develop myself as I'm now in my 30s.

Maybe. Może.

The picture used here is by the very talented Jamie Tyndall, and it's there because I like it, though it bears no actual illustration to this post. 

Może.

No comments:

Post a Comment