Welcome to Empirical Purple

A blog by Simon Brady to cover a surprisingly wide range of geekiness, in a combination that no-one else does quite the same way. Probably. Either that, or it'll just be Simon talking about the likes of Football (usually the Soccer variety), PC & Tabletop Gaming, WWE, Movies, Music and occasionally even my actual job of Graphic Design, depending on what I'm up to in the world.



Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh, Go On Then

So World Cup 60 is approaching, with the Sign-ups having just opened. Considering I haven't been part of the last couple thanks to a text-based roleplaying burnout, I wasn't sure whether I'd be competing at all.

It's now or never. If I don't sign up for World Cup 60, then I simply won't bother signing up for any more, ever. 60 is a nice landmark, especially considering I co-hosted both 20 and 40.

I'll be starting pretty much from scratch, with a team of useless nobodies. I might find the creative urge to create a team of people other than nameless nobodies, with actual kits and a story to go with them. I might not of course, and just be another pointless low-ranking non-RPer taking up the ranks.

Then again, Starblaydia's second rise to the top of the world, the greatest comeback since Lazarus, could happen again. Może.

Told you it was word of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment